An online community for Jewish moms
Want to tap into the incredible online presence of Jewish-flavored social media networks that can increase the visibility of your brand? Join Metroimma and Prime Time Parenting for a very exclusive social media event.
Jewish Social Media Schmooze is an event for Jewish authors, musicians, film and television producers, and entrepreneurs--all creative individuals that weave their Jewish heritage into their books, CDs, television, and film. Learn how creators engage in conversations and interact with their fans, followers, and inspire individuals via social media platforms (facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, and blogs) and build long-lasting relationships.
Guest speaker and moderator Jessica Abo, anchor and reporter at NY1 News.
• Allen Ganz, Co-Founder, Metroimma.com
• Chaviva Eliana Galatz, Writer and blogger,www.kvetchingeditor.com
• Rabbi Motti Seligson, Media Relations, Chabad.org
• Dave Weinberg, recently named one of the “Top 50 Most Influential Personalities Online” by the Jewish Telegraph Agency (JTA)
• Itamar Kestenbaum, Moishe's Moving Systems Social Media & Manager
• Lisa Grunberger, Author, Yiddish Yoga
Raffle prizes, goody-bags and refreshments will be served.
To RSVP, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send any questions via email to email@example.com